GDPR – Data Privacy Notice for Brackley Community Hospital & Charitable Trust
We value your privacy and appreciate that you trust us to protect that information. This Privacy and Policy explains what information we collect from you, why we collect it, and how we protect it. It also summarises your rights and tells you how you can exercise those rights. This includes how to contact our Customer Care Team
However, this policy does not apply to information about you collected by third party websites that may post links or advertisements on or otherwise be accessible from our website by way of plug-ins and applications. The information collected by these third-party websites is subject to their own privacy policies.
When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
This website is not meant for use by children under the age of sixteen and children under that age are prohibited from creating an account or otherwise providing their personal information. We do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Who we are
You must read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data.
This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted for all data matters at email@example.com
What information do we collect about you?
If you have general questions about the website or would like to update your marketing preference or make changes to your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What information do we collect about you?
Information collected automatically:
- your IP address
- the internet browser and device you use
- data passed through applications you may download via our website
- the date and time you visit, and how you use our website and access its content
- if you place any orders, your purchase and payment history
If you are a registered Brackley Community Hospital & Charitable Trust customer, we link this automatically-collected data to the other information we collect about you described below. We use this information for a variety of purposes described below.
Information you provide when you create an account or make a purchase:
- contact details (such as e-mail address, physical address, telephone numbers)
You have the option not to provide personal information. However, doing so may prevent you from using some of our website features or placing orders for our products. Similarly, if you decline to let us place certain cookies on your device, our website will only have limited functionality (see more information about cookies below).
Why do we collect this information?
We use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- fulfil your order and provide related customer service;
- maintain, improve, and administer our website,
- inform you about products and services that might be of interest to you,
- identify and prevent fraud,
- enhance the security of our network and information systems,
- better understand how visitors use our website, and to determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
Who has access to your information?
We limit access to your information to employees who have a need to use the information and are obligated to protect that information and keep it confidential.
How long do we keep your information?
We only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is provided or because we are legally required to do so.
What rights do you have to access and control the use of your information?
You have the right to
- access your personal information
- unsubscribe from marketing or withdraw any specific consents you gave us
- request a copy of the personal information that is being processed by us
- have errors in your personal information corrected
- have your personal information deleted (or altered so that you are not identifiable) or to restrict the ways in which we use your information – but in either case, only under specific circumstances prescribed by law
- lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority
How do we protect your information?
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Changes to this notice and your duty to inform us of any changes
This version was last updated on 24 May 2018
Please keep us informed if your personal data changes. It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current.
How you can exercise these rights?
You can contact us to exercise all relevant rights. Any queries or complaints in relation to this policy and any other data protection matter between you and us, please in the first instance contact us by going to the Contact Us page on this website.
Please provide your name, e-mail address, mailing address and telephone number(s) and your specific request. Even if you choose to be placed on the Do-Not-E-mail, Do-Not-Call, and/or Do-Not-Mail lists, we may still communicate with you using any of these methods regarding your orders, your account or other